Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rafidain Bank announces the proceeds of its loans for the month of February

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rafidain Bank announces the proceeds of its loans for the month of February Empty Rafidain Bank announces the proceeds of its loans for the month of February

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Apr 2018, 1:35 am

Rafidain Bank announces the proceeds of its loans for the month of February

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rafidain Bank announced on Monday the proceeds of loans granted to citizens during the month of February. 
    The bank's information office said in a statement received by the "Economy News" that "the proceeds of loans granted to citizens in February was the granting of construction loans, which was set at 50 million dinars in a plot of land not less than 50 meters and the number of grant transactions (95) "He said. 
    He added that the other loan is "micro-enterprise loans amounting to 15 million dinars, where was granted (230) treatment." 
    The statement added that the bank "lent loans to citizens wishing to buy apartments in Samaya housing. 187 loans were granted to citizens as well as financing loans and scientific research to 41 transactions. In addition, loans were granted to other sectors."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:06 pm