Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity announces the arrest of the Director General of Rafidain Bank in Amman

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity announces the arrest of the Director General of Rafidain Bank in Amman Empty Integrity announces the arrest of the Director General of Rafidain Bank in Amman

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Apr 2018, 7:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Integrity announces the arrest of the Director General of Rafidain Bank in Amman

Al-Nour News / Baghdad 
    On Monday, the Integrity Commission announced the success of its efforts to follow up the recovery files by the Jordanian authorities arresting the fugitive convict (Diaa Habib Faris Al-Khayoun), the former director general of Rafidain Bank.

According to a statement received by "Al-Nour News", it sent to the Jordanian judicial authorities four files for the recovery of the dead prisoners and it is required for the Iraqi judiciary under the provisions of articles (340, 331, 341) of Iraqi Penal Code ".

The statement added that "he was sentenced to three decisions for the courts of misdemeanors and crimes, totaling 12 years."

It is noteworthy that the efforts of the Integrity Commission culminated this year, the recovery of the number of convicted wanted for the Iraqi judiciary who have already occupied high positions in the country after 2003, including former trade minister Falah al-Sudani and former Secretary-General of the Ministry of Defense (Ziad Tariq Qattan).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:11 am