Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masoum arrives in Baghdad after Arab Summit ends in Riyadh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masoum arrives in Baghdad after Arab Summit ends in Riyadh Empty Masoum arrives in Baghdad after Arab Summit ends in Riyadh

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Apr 2018, 8:56 am

Masoum arrives in Baghdad after Arab Summit ends in Riyadh
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    President of the Republic Fouad Siniora arrived in Baghdad on Monday after the conclusion of the Arab summit in Saudi Arabia.
    The office said in a press statement received by "Eye of Iraq News" that infallible "arrived in Baghdad late on Sunday after participating in the Arab summit, the twenty-ninth, which concluded yesterday evening in the city of Dhahran, Saudi Arabia."
    He pointed out that the infallible "met on the sidelines of the Arab summit with Saudi King Salman bin Abdul Aziz and Somali President Mohammed Abdullah Mohammed."
    On Sunday, the 29th Arab summit ended in the Saudi city of Dhahran and stressed its commitment to Arab sovereignty.
    The summit approved the draft resolutions that were on its agenda and included 18 items dealing with different political, economic and social issues and issues.
    The summit also issued the Dhahran Declaration, which reflects the views of Arab leaders on all issues related to the region.
    Arab leaders vowed in the final communiqué of the Jerusalem summit to work "to provide the necessary support for the Palestinian cause."
    And called on neighboring countries to abide by "the sovereignty of Arab countries, and supporters of the militias with weapons to stop their practices."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:12 am