Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Britain and America: Russia is leading an electronic spy campaign on the world will not succeed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

electronic - Britain and America: Russia is leading an electronic spy campaign on the world will not succeed Empty Britain and America: Russia is leading an electronic spy campaign on the world will not succeed

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Apr 2018, 3:38 am

Britain and America: Russia is leading an electronic spy campaign on the world will not succeed
    April 16, 2018 11:31 PM
    electronic - Britain and America: Russia is leading an electronic spy campaign on the world will not succeed 4201816233053860144987
    [rtl][rtl]Britain and America[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The British government on Monday condemned the US-backed campaign of electronic espionage as another example of Moscow's disrespect for international rules.

Russian-backed infiltrators have hit data routers across the world in an electronic espionage campaign targeting government agencies, companies and operators of important infrastructure, Washington and London said. 

"This is another example of Russia's disrespect for international standards and the world order ... this time through a spying campaign and an electronic aggression trying to disrupt governments and sabotage business," a British government spokesman said. "The identification of this malicious activity sends a clear message to Russia. We know what you are doing and you will not succeed. "

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm