Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abbadi congratulates the Iraqi Air Force leadership and personnel on the 87th anniversary of its

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abbadi congratulates the Iraqi Air Force leadership and personnel on the 87th anniversary of its  Empty Al-Abbadi congratulates the Iraqi Air Force leadership and personnel on the 87th anniversary of its

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Apr 2018, 2:56 am

Al-Abbadi congratulates the Iraqi Air Force leadership and personnel on the 87th anniversary of its founding
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The commander of the armed forces, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, congratulated Sunday morning the leadership and staff of the Iraqi Air Force on the eighty-seventh anniversary of its establishment.
    "I extend my warmest greetings and congratulations to the leadership and staff of the Iraqi Air Force and to our Iraqi people on the occasion of the 78th anniversary of the establishment of the Iraqi Air Force, the arm that was the main supporter and partner in the victory that was achieved, The long hand in the Nile from terrorism and provide an air cover for our military. "
    He added that "as we remember this happy occasion for the Iraqis, we recall with it the heroic positions and the great sacrifices they made, and thanks to which our cities have returned to the security and stability of our beloved country. Today they pursue the terrorists and guide them outside the borders to secure the country from their evils and schemes. "He said.
    He added that "the Iraqi air force will remain a pride and pride for all Iraqis, for the offers and offers of tournaments dazzled the world and returned to our air force prestige and prestige."
    He continued by saying: "Greetings and glorification of the brave air and salute to all members of the Iraqi Air Force heroes, and every year and the men of Iraq with a thousand good." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:17 pm