Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: There are no new appointments or the installation of contract employees in th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Employees - Parliamentary Finance: There are no new appointments or the installation of contract employees in th Empty Parliamentary Finance: There are no new appointments or the installation of contract employees in th

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Apr 2018, 3:06 am

Parliamentary Finance: There are no new appointments or the installation of contract employees in the budget bill
    April 22 2018 10:14 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Ahmed Al Haj Rashid[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed on Sunday that there are no new appointments or the confirmation of daily contracts or procedures employees in the draft general budget law of 2018. 

"The draft budget law for the year 2018 did not include appointments or stabilize the employees of contracts or daily procedure in the ministries of the state," said the committee's decision Ahmed al-Haj Rashid.

He added that "some political figures and entities and candidates exploited the publication of the draft budget law in the Official Gazette and the voters were appointed to appoint them in return for voting in the upcoming parliamentary elections."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:42 am