Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leading the opening: the formation of the next government may be longer than previous governments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

opening - Leading the opening: the formation of the next government may be longer than previous governments Empty Leading the opening: the formation of the next government may be longer than previous governments

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:29 am

Leading the opening: the formation of the next government may be longer than previous governments

14:06 - 29/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Liked leadership in the coalition of conquest Haneen al-Qaddu, Sunday, delayed formation of the next government for a record period compared to the formation of previous governments, noting that the interventions and international mediation will be present in the formation of the government.
    "The lists of conquest, victory and the rule of law will have very close results in the coming elections, which makes the formation of the next government is very difficult and may take a record period compared to the formation of previous governments," Qaddo said in a statement.
    He added that "these results will be reflected on the performance of the government and its program, which will force the next prime minister to adopt a consensus program between the rival blocs instead of the electoral program without achieving any progress in the files."
     Al-Qaddo explained that "the formation of the government will be large Western and regional intermediaries to bring together the views between the blocks, as well as the extent of the possibility of competitors to convince other lists to support their candidacy for prime minister." Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:22 am