Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hamoudi: Oil must be a starting point for moving the wheel of industry

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry - Hamoudi: Oil must be a starting point for moving the wheel of industry Empty Hamoudi: Oil must be a starting point for moving the wheel of industry

Post by Rocky Tue 01 May 2018, 6:52 am

[ltr]Hamoudi: Oil must be a starting point for moving the wheel of industry[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economie[/ltr]
     Since 2018-05-01 at 12:08 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hamam Hamoudi, on Tuesday, that previous governments did not have a view of the future on the economy, stressing that oil is a starting point to move the wheel of industry.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Hamoudi said during a seminar sponsored by the Conference of the elite and competencies of Iraq under the title "economic and financial challenges of the Iraqi government next" in Baghdad, according to a statement of his media office, received / Mawazin News / copy: "Real opportunities must be achieved for the unemployed, And adequate health and education guarantee for workers and state employees. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]"Previous governments did not have a forward-looking view of economic reform for many reasons, including the previous security situation," he said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Hamoudi pointed out that "oil should be a starting point and an effective way to improve the wheel of industry in the country," noting that "Iraq after the victory has new entitlements and visions is one of its priorities to launch the platform of the government program is clear objectives, a servant to the citizen basically and away from political upheaval" .anthy 29 / a 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:06 pm