Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The opening of berth No. 6 in the southern port of Umm Qasr with a joint operation contract

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

opening - The opening of berth No. 6 in the southern port of Umm Qasr with a joint operation contract Empty The opening of berth No. 6 in the southern port of Umm Qasr with a joint operation contract

Post by Rocky Tue 01 May 2018, 7:44 am

The opening of berth No. 6 in the southern port of Umm Qasr with a joint operation contract
    May 01 2018 12:14 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]The northern port of Um Qasr - archival[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The General Company for Iraqi Ports opened berth No. 6 in the southern port of Umm Qasr with a joint operation contract with the Iraqi Companies Coalition (Marsa Al-Janoub and Baraka Al-Sabtain). 

The ports director general Aziz al-Obeidi said in a statement that "these companies have implemented yards to store containers of miscellaneous goods and rehabilitation and reconstruction and modernization of the pavement and the provision of advanced equipment and machinery and the use of modern electronic devices and all these words are the end of the contract for Iraqi ports," asserting: "It will be the task of a coalition of companies Work on attracting new shipping lines. " 

Al-Obeidi said that the joint operation contracts adopted by the Iraqi ports as a pilot and successful experiment were at the beginning of the contracts close to three to four years, but for the success of the experiment and the realization of the economic feasibility of the development of ports, the company later adopted long-term contracts where they reach more than 25 years.

He added that "the method of joint operation will maximize the imports of Iraqi ports as well as the development of its ports and ports and modernize the equipment and mechanisms of work so that it can compete with the ports of neighboring countries and the region and reach the ranks of ports of the world."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:29 am