Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

My Company is hiring again in many locations!

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

My Company is hiring again in many locations! Empty My Company is hiring again in many locations!

Post by Neno Wed 27 Nov 2013, 8:03 pm

Careers
    Jack Cooper Transport Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will always endeavor to select the best qualified individuals based on job related qualifications.
    Our policy is to provide employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Occasionally we offer employment in the following classifications.
    Currently we are seeking applicants for the following position:

Commercial Motor Vehicle Operator
    Cottage Grove, WI
    West Chicago, IL
    East Brookfield, MA
    Philadelphia, PA
    Newark, NJ
    Baltimore, MD
    Fairfax, KS
    Arlington, TX <---going to hire 45 more drivers
    Lake Orion, MI

Mechanics
    Newark, NJ
    Lansing, MI

For position consideration, please complete the appropriate application and submit it to our human resources department at the address below. For other job opportunities, please contact the location(s) of interest to you, to see if they are accepting applications.

Non-Office Employment Application My Company is hiring again in many locations! Icon_pdf
    [url=http://www.jackcooper.com/content/Office Employment Application.pdf]Office Employment Application[/url] My Company is hiring again in many locations! Icon_pdf

Click here for Locations
    Completed applications and resumes can be submitted to:
    Jack Cooper Transport Company, Inc.
    Human Resources Department
    1100 Walnut Street, Suite 2400
    Kansas City, MO 64106
    816-983-4000
    816-983-5133 (Fax)
    -- or --
    resumes@jackcooper.com

http://www.jackcooper.com/team.html

Why We're Like a Family
    It's true. We have generations of employees working at Jack Cooper. Our extremely low turnover rate, especially for our drivers, far exceeds others in the industry, so our heritage gets passed on.

We believe that the dedication, quality, and talent of our employees have been an integral part of our success. Our management team has unparalleled industry experience and our skilled, highly-trained professional drivers have the best safety records in the industry.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

My Company is hiring again in many locations! Empty Re: My Company is hiring again in many locations!

Post by Neno Sat 30 Nov 2013, 8:09 pm

Bump for reminder... ;)
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

My Company is hiring again in many locations! Empty Re: My Company is hiring again in many locations!

Post by Wayne Irby Sun 01 Dec 2013, 7:52 am

Tommy, even though I am not a truck driver I like this because I'm in auto sales & this is proof that auto sales are good again & that's why more transport drivers are needed, great news for both of us!:D :D $$$
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Sun 01 Dec 2013, 8:14 am

Neno can I beat what I do now.... Between 45 ,000 to 50,000 in 10 months and be home every night? ( do to the weather, if it rains we can't dump our Chicken poo in the field! We average about 10 months of running)
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Sun 01 Dec 2013, 1:07 pm

And by the way I'm not trying to be smart!!! I'm ALWAYS looking to BETTER myself!!!!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 01 Dec 2013, 3:48 pm

I do about $90 but could do $125 but I choose to go home every night running a turn board. Now if I ran the city, the sky is the limit, I just gotten old and lazy. Now for the mechanics, management, and company employees it verys. I am on the union side as a driver. Jack Cooper is a good opportunity in many places. BTW, I didn't take anything as a smart remark, its all good. We are just growing bigger and bigger as we are closing on a $140 million dollar purchase... ;)
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Sun 01 Dec 2013, 4:20 pm

Neno wrote:I do about $90 but could do $125 but I choose to go home every night running a turn board. Now if I ran the city, the sky is the limit, I just gotten old and lazy. Now for the mechanics, management, and company employees it verys. I am on the union side as a driver. Jack Cooper is a good opportunity in many places. BTW, I didn't take anything as a smart remark, its all good. We are just growing bigger and bigger as we are closing on a $140 million dollar purchase... ;)
    That's good Neno.... I live 2 hours south of  KC by Lake Of The Ozarks   Is that anywhere close to making it possible to get hired if I would like to look more into it?  Thanks
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 01 Dec 2013, 6:41 pm

We have guys here that live 2 to 5 hours away. I would say Fairfax for you but, many guys just go where JCT is hiring and transfer (article 5) back towards a terminal closer to home. Remember as far as drivers we are union and layoff according to last hired. I went thru that my first couple years and a few of my old co worker's that came over last year will have made between 60 and 80 this year before the December shutdown. Most plants shut down last 2 weeks of July and December for retool.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 01 Dec 2013, 6:51 pm

BTW, I have helped four drivers get a job here in Arlington and, one lady from the board husband land a management job for Jack Cooper. I am not shy and can only say what is going on as you, have to sell yourself... ;)
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Sun 01 Dec 2013, 8:34 pm

M
    Neno wrote:BTW, I have helped four drivers get a job here in Arlington and, one lady from the board husband land a management job for Jack Cooper. I am not shy and can only say what is going on as you, have to sell yourself... ;)
    Trust me Neno if I want the job ,,,,, I KNOW how to sell myself!! Been doiing that for 30 years! I've did whatever I have wanted to in my life!! I believe with allmy heart if I wanted the Job I could get it! Thats just how I roll!! :bball:  I'm not a bit bashful myself!! I am just always looking to better myself!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:36 am