Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jordanian Deputy: Rulers of the rulers have set aside the arrogance of Syria and Iraq and silent abo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jordanian Deputy: Rulers of the rulers have set aside the arrogance of Syria and Iraq and silent abo Empty Jordanian Deputy: Rulers of the rulers have set aside the arrogance of Syria and Iraq and silent abo

Post by Rocky Wed May 16, 2018 4:53 am

Jordanian Deputy: Rulers of the rulers have set aside the arrogance of Syria and Iraq and silent abo %D8%AE%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%B9%D8%B7%D9%8A%D8%A9-660x330

Jordanian Deputy: Rulers of the rulers have set aside the arrogance of Syria and Iraq and silent about Jerusalem

The Jordanian parliamentarian Khalil Attia, the sheikhs of the Fatwa, who described them as "sheikhs of the rulers" and issued fatwas on the expropriation of Arab lands, Syria and Iraq, and the district of Qatar, also issued the necessary fatwas against the city of Jerusalem.
    "The sheikhs, who were devouring the sultans and the rulers of the necessity of expropriating the Arab lands and the siege of some of them, now where are you from Jerusalem from the Muslim tribe where?" Said Khalil Attia, who called the sheikhs of the Fatwa and the sheikhs of the rulers, to take their position now and issue the necessary fatwas on Jerusalem. You are the killing of our children in Palestine, "according to the agency" Sputnik ".
    He added that he was referring to the sheikhs who had expressed their contempt for Syria, Iraq and the siege of Qatar.
    Attiyah also called on his government to "close the Israeli embassy in Jordan with red flags, expel the Israeli ambassador, summon the Jordanian ambassador to Israel, end all normalization with Israel, and take the Arab nation to boycott US goods" until the United States learns that " Which affects every Christian and Muslim Arab. "
    On Monday, the United States opened its embassy in Israel at a temporary US consulate in Tel Aviv, in a move that sparked clashes between Palestinian protesters and Israeli forces in the Gaza Strip, killing 55 people and injuring more than 2,700. Ministry of Health.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 am