Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Change: Abadi overlooked a major fraud scandal in Sulaymaniyah and Erbil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Change: Abadi overlooked a major fraud scandal in Sulaymaniyah and Erbil Empty Change: Abadi overlooked a major fraud scandal in Sulaymaniyah and Erbil

Post by Rocky Wed May 16, 2018 4:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Change: Abadi overlooked a major fraud scandal in Sulaymaniyah and Erbil

The deputy of the Change Bloc Hoshyar Abdullah on Wednesday, Prime Minister Haider Abadi responsibility for the loss of votes in the provinces of Sulaymaniyah and Erbil, noting that "Abadi overlooked a scandal of rigging the results of large elections in the region."
    In a statement, Abdi said: "Abadi, unfortunately, until the last minute of the life of his government acted impartially with regard to the injustice suffered by the people in the Kurdistan region, where he directed the Electoral Commission to re-count and manually in the province of Kirkuk and overlooked the scandal of major fraud in Sulaymaniyah and Erbil, And had no position on the serious violations that made the Iraqi elections the biggest scandal across the region. "
    "We have been waiting for Abadi to take a patriotic stance that stems from his federal responsibility towards his people in all its components, but he has disappointed people again. After ignoring their tragedies and suffering from not paying their salaries over the past period, he did not mind confiscating their votes and stealing them from the two ruling parties in the region, "He said.
    He continued that "Abadi bears responsibility for all the chaos that is taking place today in the Kurdistan region, which we fear to develop to the worst, and silence on this scandal can be interpreted as a blessing for the false results produced by the failed elections, especially in Sulaymaniyah, and these trends fall within the series of compliments of the corrupt parties Territory throughout the years of his rule. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:30 am