Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Sadr refuses to alliance with three sides, including Talabani party

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Sadr refuses to alliance with three sides, including Talabani party Empty Newspaper: Sadr refuses to alliance with three sides, including Talabani party

Post by Rocky Wed 16 May 2018, 4:08 am

Newspaper: Sadr refuses to alliance with three sides, including Talabani party

10:51 - 16/05/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The newspaper "the new Arab", on Wednesday, that the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr rejects the alliance with three parties, one of which is the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan under the late President Jalal Talabani, noting that the Sadrists do not want to fall the same mistake as the brothers of Egypt.
    "The contacts and contacts are now underway to arrange the form of the next political alliance, to form a government, and there is continuous contact with Sunni and Kurdish forces for the alliance with others," the newspaper quoted a former official of the Sadrist movement in Najaf as saying. "He said.
    He pointed out that "Sadr does not want others to alliance with three parties, they are al-Maliki and specific leaders within the popular crowd and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan," noting that "many parties want us to fail under the prime minister's internal and external, so we will not hurry."
    "We are currently studying the issue with the brothers in the civil part of the alliance, they are partners and can not be unique decisions without them as stipulated by the rules of procedure," he stressed, "We do not want to fall the same mistake as the brothers of Egypt." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:56 am