Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Change: Barzani's alliance with others will hurt Sadr's reputation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Change: Barzani's alliance with others will hurt Sadr's reputation Empty Change: Barzani's alliance with others will hurt Sadr's reputation

Post by Rocky Wed 16 May 2018, 4:12 am

Change: Barzani's alliance with others will hurt Sadr's reputation

09:33 - 16/05/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Kurdish Movement for Change warned on Wednesday of the alliance between the Kurdistan Democratic Party led by Massoud Barzani and the alliance led by Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr, stressing that the alliance if it happened between the two parties, it would harm the reputation of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr.
    "The congratulations sent by Mr. Barzani to Muqtada al-Sadr on the occasion of the victory of the alliance that pass by the majority of the votes represent a clear flirtation for the establishment of an alliance between the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the alliance of others," said MP Hoshyar Abdullah in a statement.
    He added that "the coalition mentioned if it happened, it would harm the reputation of Mr. Sadr, which is highly respected within the region," noting that "Massoud Barzani rejected by the Kurdish people and came out more than a demonstration against the policies of the Barzani family and its practices in Kurdistan."
    He explained Abdullah, "The parties Barzani and Talabani worked to rig the election results, and manipulated votes to dominate the Kurdish political scene and the marginalization of the other blocs, especially that the evidence exists that prove the falsification of the results, as one of the candidates voted for himself and when the results did not find it The candidate has no vote, which proves the falsification of the results. " Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:30 am