Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim's coalition policy fears a "random" prime minister governs Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hakim's coalition policy fears a "random" prime minister governs Iraq Empty Hakim's coalition policy fears a "random" prime minister governs Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 16 May 2018, 4:16 am

[size=32]
    Hakim's coalition policy fears a "random" prime minister governs Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

"The stream of wisdom led by Ammar al-Hakim said Tuesday that the process of forming the new federal government will face some difficulties in terms of time and understandings on the sites.
    The leader of the current Salah al-Arabawi told the news that "the equations of power changed and the ceilings and the size of many of the forces changed and are not qualified to request the position of prime minister," attributed the complexity in the formation of the government to "convergence of power within the alliances and entities."
    On the terms of wisdom for the alliance and support any forces between the Arabawi that it "must not cross the constitutional terms and also not to return to the first boxes and also that the Prime Minister served and has a program does not work randomly."
    The Electoral Commission for the elections has announced the preliminary results of the legislative elections that took place on the 12th of this month, showing the victory of the alliance, "Sawson" led by Moqtada al-Sadr, the leader of the Sadrist movement in the federal capital Baghdad and five other provinces.
    US State Department spokeswoman Heather Neuert said on Tuesday that according to reports reaching her country by civil and international organizations, Iraqi parliamentary elections were credible.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:05 pm