Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Qahar al-Samarrai calls for an emergency session of Parliament to host the Board of Commission

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Qahar al-Samarrai calls for an emergency session of Parliament to host the Board of Commission Empty Abdul-Qahar al-Samarrai calls for an emergency session of Parliament to host the Board of Commission

Post by Rocky Thu 17 May 2018, 2:50 am

Abdul-Qahar al-Samarrai calls for an emergency session of Parliament to host the Board of Commissioners
    May 16 2018 06:55 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Al - Nabeel Abdulkarim Al - Samarrai[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Called on the coalition of forces, Abdul-Qahar al-Samarrai, the Presidency of the House of Representatives and the parliamentary legal committee to convene an emergency meeting hosted by the Council of Commissioners with the United Nations follow-up to the electoral file to detect violations in some polling stations and stations in the provinces. 

Al-Samarrai said in a press statement that "the Presidency of the Council of Ministers with the Electoral Commission bear the responsibility of holding free and fair elections in the liberated and displaced areas, but we are clearly witnessing a significant deviation in performance, which affected the citizen's confidence in the future of the state and the political process that lost its confidence more After delay and delay the count and electronic sorting, which was supposed to not exceed the hour after the closure of the vote. "

He added that "delaying the results of the election has made matters worse, despite the lack of the number of participants in the elections to lose confidence in the results, which confirms giving the green light to the citizen to boycott the electoral process in the future," calling for an emergency session to detect violations and the possibility of taking the necessary decisions to correct the track count and manual counting in Salah Religion and liberated provinces ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:59 am