Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

"Soleimani" rule out "chest" and the latter turns into what is known as the "maker of kings"!

rocky

"Soleimani" rule out "chest" and the latter turns into what is known as the "maker of kings"!

Post by rocky on Thu 17 May 2018, 3:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Thursday, May 17 2018 at 11:27 am (241 views)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"Soleimani" rule out "chest" and the latter turns into what is known as the "maker of kings"
Baghdad / Sky Press

Although the initial official results showed Sadr's alliance, headed by Sadr, ahead of the Fatah list, which includes the Popular Struggle factions and the Al-Nasr coalition led by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, it is not certain that Sadr will be able to rule the country.

"The move to exclude Sadr is not impossible in calculations, but politically difficult," says Fennar Haddad, a researcher at the Middle East Institute at the University of Singapore.

After all the legislative elections, the winning blocs enter into long negotiations to form a majority government, not far to lose the first bloc winning the legislative elections its ability to form a government, by alliances between the parliamentary blocs.

Therefore, it is theoretically and legally possible to exclude the "Asir" from the government line, as happened in 2010, to form a parliamentary coalition that collects the largest number of parliamentary seats, and calls the Prime Minister.

Sadr's character and approach are problematic for both Iran and the United States.

As the bargaining process comes under Iranian-American regional tension, following Washington's withdrawal from Iran's nuclear deal, Tehran, according to political sources, began meetings to limit Sadr's influence.

One of the participants stated that the commander of the Quds Force, Maj. Gen. Qassim Soleimani, was present in Baghdad and participated in a meeting with prominent Shiite and other small parties.

He pointed out that Sulaymani "expressed his opposition to the alliance with" Sason "and the list of Ammar al-Hakim, Vice President Osama Najafi and the Kurdistan Democratic Party."

Earlier on Twitter, Sadr hinted at his opposition to the idea of ​​a consensus government, which he described as "the blend of al-Attar," stressing his continued work on "forming a government of technocrats."

But today he reiterated the policy of "outstretched hand", saying: "I call the leaders of the new alliances to meet, and my door is open."

The press quoted the close to Sadr, saying that the latter "does not intend to adhere to the name of the next prime minister, but issued by the election results will put the strings of the game in his hand, or turn into what is known as the maker of kings.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 12 Dec 2018, 3:22 pm