Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The signatories to the request for an emergency session of Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The signatories to the request for an emergency session of Parliament Empty The signatories to the request for an emergency session of Parliament

Post by Rocky Thu 17 May 2018, 5:37 am

[ltr]The signatories to the request for an emergency session of Parliament[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     From 2018-05-17 at 12:38 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]/ Mawazine News / Thursday, a document signed by 81 deputies to the request of Parliament Speaker Salim Jubouri, for the purpose of holding an emergency meeting, to discuss the results of the 2018 elections.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The document said that "based on Article 58 / I of the Iraqi Constitution in force and fear of entering the country in the prohibited results and the distortion of the facts and the confusion and confusion and the lack of participation of the Iraqi people in the elections."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The document called for "the approval of an emergency session to discuss what is going on and to take a decisive decision to save Iraq from what it is now going through in the public interest."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The names of 81 deputies signed the request for the emergency meeting:[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The signatories to the request for an emergency session of Parliament Empty Signatures campaign for an emergency session of Parliament

Post by Rocky Thu 17 May 2018, 5:38 am

[ltr]Signatures campaign for an emergency session of Parliament[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     From 2018-05-17 at 12:35 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The MP in the House of Representatives, Kamel Ghraizi, on Thursday, a campaign signatures for an emergency session of the Parliament to discuss the violations that occurred during the elections that took place on the 12th of May.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"There is a campaign by deputies to collect 50 signatures for an emergency session of the parliament," Ghuraizi told Mawazine News.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the meeting discusses the violations that took place during the elections, the poor management of the Electoral Commission of the process and the accusations against it for fraud."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Iraqis voted on Saturday 12 May 2018 to elect a new parliament. These elections are the first after the defeat of the "Da'ash" organization, while the Independent Electoral Commission announced that the participation rate in the elections reached 44%.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:53 am