Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr does not mind the continuation of Abbadi as prime minister for a second term

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr does not mind the continuation of Abbadi as prime minister for a second term Empty Sadr does not mind the continuation of Abbadi as prime minister for a second term

Post by Rocky Thu May 17, 2018 7:15 pm

Sadr does not mind the continuation of Abbadi as prime minister for a second term
    May 18 2018 12:54 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Abadi and Sadr[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

Political analyst Ahmad al-Abyad revealed that there is a federal prime minister Haidar al-Abadi has a chance to assume the presidency of the government for a second term, but on the terms of Moqtada al-Sadr.

Al-Abyad said in a press statement that the most prominent and most important conditions of the chest is that the Prime Minister Abadi announced his resignation or resignation from the Dawa Party, and then there is an alliance between the Surun and the victory (led by Abadi), and it goes this way.

Al-Abyad added that if Abadi did not meet the conditions of the leader of the Sadrist movement, the allied entities will go to form a government that is not based on sectarian quotas.

This comes under the shadow of the alliance led by Muqtada al-Sadr, the parliamentary elections that took place in Iraq last Saturday, urged the coalition called for the formation of a government without sectarian quotas, amid fierce differences over who is prime minister.

Where Sadr demands that the current Prime Minister Haider Abadi, from the Dawa Party, resign until the coalition supports him to take office. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:18 am