Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Newspaper: Maliki's fortunes rise in the formation of the largest bloc with the participation of the

rocky

Newspaper: Maliki's fortunes rise in the formation of the largest bloc with the participation of the

Post by rocky on Fri 18 May 2018, 2:12 am

Newspaper: Maliki's fortunes rise in the formation of the largest bloc with the participation of these lists

09:02 - 18/05/2018
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
The Lebanese newspaper revealed on Friday the high chances of the head of a coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki to form the largest bloc after the gathering of 180 deputies, while referring to the accession of 20 deputies of the victory alliance headed by Haider Abadi of the new coalition, as well as the National Coalition led by Iyad Allawi.
"In parallel with the sudden meeting that gathered the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, the head of the stream of wisdom, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, in the city of Najaf in the evening," said the newspaper "News" in a report entitled "Sadr and Hakim towards the coalition ... Yesterday, the leader of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, his movement to form the largest parliamentary bloc, which will be named the next prime minister.
The newspaper added that "the bloc, which seeks Maliki to form, according to sources, the rule of the rule of law, and the alliance of Fatah national coalition led by Iyad Allawi, and a number of lists on the Sunni component, most notably Anbar coalition and our identity coalition of the national masses, along with other deputies of the Kurdish component Including the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, the Movement for Change and the Kurdistan Islamic Group and the Alliance for Democracy and Justice, as well as the accession of about 20 deputies of the alliance victory, and that the number of more than 180 deputies.
The newspaper pointed out that "the next few days, will witness the announcement of this bloc, which adopts the draft of the political majority," noting that "contacts with various blocs are still underway, allowing the field to other blocs to join us, if wanted to." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 09 Dec 2018, 3:39 pm