Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr after his wise meeting: We will form a patriarchal government Thursday 17 May

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr after his wise meeting: We will form a patriarchal government Thursday 17 May Empty Sadr after his wise meeting: We will form a patriarchal government Thursday 17 May

Post by Rocky Fri 18 May 2018, 2:56 am

Sadr after his wise meeting: We will form a patriarchal government

Thursday 17 May

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sadr's leader Moqtada al-Sadr said Thursday that a patriarchal government would be formed and that the people were on a new page to build a united Iraq. "We are going to form a government of patriarchal technocrats, 

" Sadr told a news conference with the head of the wisdom movement, Ammar al-Hakim, in Najaf . "The Iraqi people are coming on a new page to build a unified Iraq." 

"I thank everyone, even those who have abstained from participating in the elections so as not to give their votes to the corrupt," he said.

An informed source revealed on Thursday that a meeting was held between the leaders of the wisdom movement Ammar al-Hakim and the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr to crystallize the formation of "the largest bloc."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:04 pm