Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

The latest list of the most prominent members of the House of Representatives and officials lost th

rocky

The latest list of the most prominent members of the House of Representatives and officials lost th

Post by rocky on Fri 18 May 2018, 3:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/05/18 09:10

(Encyclopedia of this day , news | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Baghdad / Tomorrow Press: saw parliamentary elections in 2018, the loss of many of the deputies, the votes of their supporters, as many of the deputies who represented their constituents in the House of Representatives for the past years, did not find a sufficient number of votes to return To the Parliament, or to represent their supporters in a ministerial portfolio or a government post.

1 - Hanan Saeed Al-Fatlawi / Babel2 - Mishan Rakad Jubouri / Baghdad3 - Mohammed Nasser Karbouli / Anbar - Sadik Mahna / Babel5 - Ali Alalak / Babel6 - Hammam Hamoudi / Baghdad7 - Abdul Rahman Khalid Alweizi8 - Atwan Sayed Hassan Thamer - Fayek Sheikh Ali / Baghdad 10 - Saknar and Tout / Babylon 11 / Amer Khuzaie / Basra 12 - Abbas al-Bayati / Baghdad13 - Talabani / Baghdad14 - Kazem Sayadi / Wasit15 - Shorouk Abayji / Baghdad16 - Yazan Mishaan Jubouri / Salah al-Din17 - Khalid Mafraji / Kirkuk18 - Atab Aldouri / Baghdad19- Hamed al-Mutlaq / Anbar 20 - Haidar Nuri Sadiq Mulla / Baghdad21 - Sadiq Rikabi / Dhi Qar22 - Sami Al-Askari / Baghdad --23 - Abdul Karim Al-Anzi / Baghdad24 - Mowafaq Baqir Al-Khudari / Al-Muthanna32- Shirwan Al-Waeli / Al-Muthanna / Muhannad / Dhi Qar33 - Abdul Khader Altaher / The

Note: The content (the last list of the most prominent members of the House of Representatives and officials who lost the 2018 election) was published first on Al-Ghad Press. The encyclopedia of this news day is not guaranteed in any way. 
You can see the details of this address (the last list of the most prominent members of the House of Representatives and officials who lost the 2018 election) through its original source (Al-Ghad Press).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 09 Dec 2018, 3:56 pm