Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

after the cancellation of the summit .. Trump: the army is ready, Korea and Japan are ready

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Summit -  after the cancellation of the summit .. Trump: the army is ready, Korea and Japan are ready Empty after the cancellation of the summit .. Trump: the army is ready, Korea and Japan are ready

Post by Rocky Fri 25 May 2018, 2:28 am

[size=32]
    after the cancellation of the summit .. Trump: the army is ready, Korea and Japan are ready[/size]
    Summit -  after the cancellation of the summit .. Trump: the army is ready, Korea and Japan are ready Trump%20(15)

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

US President Donald Trump said on Thursday that the army was "ready if necessary" to respond to any "foolish or reckless act" committed by North Korea after Trump canceled a planned summit with Kim Jong-un on June 12 in Singapore. 
    Trump said in remarks to the White House that he had spoken with Defense Secretary Jim Matisse and warned North Korea against any "foolish or reckless act", saying: "Our army is the strongest in the world ... we are more ready than ever." He also said that South Korea and Japan are ready Also to reply.

The US president said tough sanctions would pursue North Korea if they did not engage in serious dialogue, while expressing the hope that the North Korean leader would do what was in the interest of his people. Trump did not rule out a summit meeting later.

This came just two hours after the US president announced his decision to cancel the meeting with Kim by sending a letter to the North Korean leader.

"Unfortunately, based on the tremendous anger and open hostility that emerged in your last statement, I feel that it is inappropriate at this time to hold this planned meeting for a long time," Bush said in a letter published by the White House.

Earlier, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Thursday the reason for the cancellation of the planned summit between Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un was that a "successful outcome" could not be reached.

"Over the past several days we have not received a response to our inquiries," Pompeo told Congress.

Pompeo told Congress that the administration would continue to try to keep sanctions on North Korea effective, vowing to keep the pressure "to the end."

The foreign secretary said Washington should now focus on keeping America safe.

Statements "shameless"

North Korea has once again threatened to pull out of the unprecedented summit with Trump and warned it was ready for a nuclear standoff with Washington if needed.

In a statement published by North Korean media, Choi Sun-ho, North Korea's deputy foreign minister Mike Bens, criticized North Korea for comparing it to North Korea, a "nuclear state" in Libya whose late leader, Muammar Gaddafi, abandoned an unfinished nuclear program and was later killed by NATO-backed militants Atlantic.

Choi responded with angry words in which she criticized Pines' unbridled remarks, adding that Pyongyang would not be forced to sit at the negotiating table by threats from Washington leaders.

"We will not plead with the United States for dialogue or get tired of convincing them if they refuse to sit with us," she said.

"If the United States abuses our goodwill and maintains illegal and shameful behavior, I will propose to our top leadership to reconsider the summit between the Democratic People's Republic of Korea and the United States."

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/f2c929ff-7183-4480-b008-6bb2f6bff1a4

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:29 am