Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"final touches" to the alliance are going with victory .. Maliki is quick to attract Kurds with Ami

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"final touches" to the alliance are going with victory .. Maliki is quick to attract Kurds with Ami Empty "final touches" to the alliance are going with victory .. Maliki is quick to attract Kurds with Ami

Post by Rocky Sun 27 May 2018, 2:31 am

[size=32]
    "final touches" to the alliance are going with victory .. Maliki is quick to attract Kurds with Amiri[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

23 hours ago

A source close to the victory bloc, led by Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, said Saturday that it is finalizing the expected alliance with the bloc, "Saroon," led by Moqtada al-Sadr.
    On the other hand, press sources spoke of understandings that brought together the two main Kurdish parties, and the two blocs of the rule of law led by Nuri al-Maliki, led by Hadi al-Ameri, under the auspices of Iran.
    The prospective alliance between Abadi and Sadr is expected to attract various Sunni and Kurdish parties, forming the largest bloc within the parliament and may have about 160 seats, while the majority needs 165 seats to pass the government.
    The announcement came after news of the collapse of the victory bloc, which was denied by the spokesman of the bloc.
    The newspaper "Al-Hayat" new news on the understandings sponsored by Iran, which brought together the two main Kurdish parties and blocs of state law led by Nuri al-Maliki and Fatah led by Hadi Amiri, amid leaks about the possibility of Maliki's gathering 140 seats.
    In the continuation of questioning the integrity of the elections, a committee formed by Abadi, the heads of the security services and financial auditing and integrity began its work to report on accusations of violations in the elections, which included a large fraud.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:16 am