Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Kuwait Dinar so called RV....

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

dinar - Kuwait Dinar so called RV.... Empty Kuwait Dinar so called RV....

Post by Neno Sat 07 Dec 2013, 8:47 pm

... I finally got a better picture of how it happened Kuwait with the money claimed that was made and it is nothing that has been said over the years. Please enjoy this reality as I type it out... ;)

Here's what happened. When Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait, people in border areas of Kuwait, boarding Iraq, essentially thought the country was no more.

People lost all confidence in the country, the economy, the government, and the currency. Many people were fleeing the country. To do so many people were selling their Kuwait Dinar on the streets of Kuwait for pennies on the Dollar. or in the case pennies on the Dinar.

Some people in those areas were buying up the Kuwait Dinar for pennies on the Dollar. After the US took Saddam Hussein out of power confidence was restored to the country, the economy, the government, and the currency.

The price people were willing to pay for it, or trade it in the black market increased, so in that sense people made money. The official market rate however never plummeted and rose like some people expect with the Iraq Dinar.

The quote unquote of the Kuwait Dinar was never a revalue. A few people made money but it was limited to those in the border areas of Iraq and Kuwait who were in the right place at the right time.

So as you can see above, it was pure luck for some and a restore of confidence to the country that made the official rate a reality again. Not this BULL-SHIT many have said over the years, I have even said that they are two different animals too but have said, money was made.

I didn't get this story first hand but did get it thru a book I bought off ebay as a quote from a dealer but, I did make a few calls to those over the years I had heard something to the tune about for a more accurate ending and this is about as good as it got.

Just want to share this so no one is buying Iraq Dinar based on stories about the Kuwait Dinar. It isn't a investment folks, it is a currency exchange with a long term speculation ~Neno... ;)
    gmc
    gmc
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

dinar - Kuwait Dinar so called RV.... Empty Re: Kuwait Dinar so called RV....

Post by gmc Sat 07 Dec 2013, 8:57 pm

thanks Neno,

gmc
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Sun 08 Dec 2013, 8:10 am

Thanks Neno

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:51 am