Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq 's economy is the third export market for Iranian goods

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

goods - Iraq 's economy is the third export market for Iranian goods Empty Iraq 's economy is the third export market for Iranian goods

Post by Rocky Thu 31 May 2018, 2:02 am

[size=32]
    Iraq 's economy is the third export market for Iranian goods[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

21 minutes ago

(Reuters) - Iraq is now Iran's third export destination, Iranian customs chief Farud Askari said.
    At a joint border meeting between the Iranian provinces of Ileman and Wasit, held in Iran's western city of Ilam, Askari said Iran and Iraq had an active trade exchange.
    He added that the border of Mehran (west) is one of the most important borders of the country for the development of commercial activities, transit of goods and transit of passengers.
    "We have seen a sharp drop in exports of goods through the Mehran port to Iraq, by one billion dollars over the past year," he said.
    He explained that the most important need within the borders of Mehran is to open the transit gate and of course we aim to implement the comprehensive project to the borders of Mehran and expand the customs area by allocating the necessary budget for that.
    He stressed the need to allow the entry and exit of trucks within the borders of Mehran and Zerbatia to the territory of the two countries, adding that one of the measures that would lead to the development of exports within the borders of the two countries is to see the information of goods in and out, including for example, X-ray goods and trucks.
    He said that the approval was made on 50 export items in terms of standard specifications and it requires the approval of Iraqi officials to do so.
    He declared the readiness of Iranian customs to establish the border market "Jnkula", stressing the need for this because of the lack of transit trucks from the borders of Mehran during the visit of forty.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:47 am