Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Beijing warns Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Beijing warns Washington Empty Beijing warns Washington

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Jun 2018, 3:01 am

Beijing warns Washington %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7-668x350

[size=32]Beijing warns Washington[/size]

[rtl]1 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Chinese authorities have threatened to cancel trade agreements between the two countries if US President Donald Trump continues to impose tariffs on Chinese goods.[/rtl]

[rtl]The warning came an hour after the end of a meeting between US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross and Vice Premier Liu He, over Beijing's pledge to reduce its trade surplus[/rtl]

[rtl]Ross said at the opening of the meeting that the two sides discussed specific US exports that China might buy, but neither side disclosed details of the talks.[/rtl]

[rtl]On Tuesday, the White House renewed the threat of raising tariffs on high-tech goods worth up to $ 50 billion in response to US complaints that Beijing was stealing or pressing foreign companies to deliver technology.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The two sides have made positive and tangible progress, but the process must be based on the fact that the two sides are not fighting a trade war," China said in a statement on Sunday.[/rtl]

[rtl]"If the United States imposed trade sanctions, including tariff increases, all economic and trade achievements negotiated by the two sides would not come into force," the statement, quoted by the official Xinhua news agency, said.[/rtl]

[rtl]HA[/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.com/archives/231774
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm