Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alalak to a French delegation: Unemployment is the most important challenges of Iraq in the current

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - Alalak to a French delegation: Unemployment is the most important challenges of Iraq in the current  Empty Alalak to a French delegation: Unemployment is the most important challenges of Iraq in the current

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Jun 2018, 2:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alalak to a French delegation: Unemployment is the most important challenges of Iraq in the current situation

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Al-Alak, the creation of employment and reduce unemployment rates of the most important challenges of the current situation after the elimination of the organization and the government is working to overcome them.
    A statement by the Secretariat of the General Secretariat said on Wednesday that Al-Alaq met with a French delegation headed by Laurent Foucier, president of the region of Overn-Rhone-Aless, in the presence of French Ambassador to Iraq Borno Obeyer. During the meeting, they discussed means of developing bilateral relations, "He said.
    He added that the Iraqi government has put the issue of job creation and reducing the unemployment rate as one of the most important priorities that must be overcome.
    "The delegation stressed the desire of French companies to implement a number of important and strategic projects for the reconstruction of infrastructure in the affected areas, especially in the education and housing sectors through the implementation of two proposals, one of which is building schools for minorities and developing the capacity and skills of teaching staff, "He said.
    Ambassador Obeyer presented other projects that contribute to support sectors (industry, electricity, water, transport, agriculture and housing) in the affected areas and southern provinces of Iraq, "noting that" their plans are intended to run unemployed youth in the industrial sector in the event of implementation of projects. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:39 am