Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sundays Times: Trump like a bull in a porcelain shop

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sundays Times: Trump like a bull in a porcelain shop Empty Sundays Times: Trump like a bull in a porcelain shop

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Jun 2018, 2:34 am

Sundays Times: Trump like a bull in a porcelain shop %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-1-660x330

Sundays Times: Trump like a bull in a porcelain shop

The Sunday Times published Sunday an article entitled "We should get used to Emperor Duandlos."
    Trump's strategy is to intimidate China and Europe, he says, saying it appears to be paying off.
    According to Niall Ferguson, observers have followed Trump's movements and statements two years ago and foreign policy experts describe him as a "bull in a earthenware store," breaking the rules on which the system built the global economy, as he did with a base more than 50 years old. Better than the economic protection system.
    Despite the trade war, he said, US economic indicators have been positive since Trump was elected. This does not mean that Trump is a neglected genius, it's all his intuition.
    He believes that the Trump presidency could be America's last chance to try to stop or block the rise of China's star.
    Trump's policy is to intimidate less powerful states from the United States. China is expected to be a trade war. The Europeans have not been able to meet Trump over Iran's nuclear deal, but secretly agree with China.
    He adds that all indicators indicate the transformation of the United States from republic to empire. The emperor dominates the public debate by spreading long praises and provoking American football players, and then pardoning prisoners indiscriminately.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:11 pm