Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal expert: Re-election is possible and subject to parliamentary vote

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal expert: Re-election is possible and subject to parliamentary vote Empty Legal expert: Re-election is possible and subject to parliamentary vote

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Jun 2018, 2:56 am

Legal expert: Re-election is possible and subject to parliamentary vote

09:45 - 13/06/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Tariq Harb, the legal expert, said Wednesday that the parliament could vote on re-election across the country, indicating that the constitution allows the parliament to vote in favor of re-election and not to rely on the results of the elections held on May 12.
    "The House of Representatives has the power to legislate a law that enables it to re-run elections, especially after proving the occurrence of fraud and burning of some ballot boxes," Harb said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah. "The constitution allows the parliament to re- The country, despite the existence of many objections to the re-conduct. "
    He added that "many MPs spoke about the measures of Parliament and the counting and counting of the hand is unconstitutional, despite the approval of the judiciary to assign 9 judges to replace the Board of Commissioners and conduct the counting and manual counting of the ballot boxes."
    "The doors of the judicial bodies are open to all, and those who object to the decisions of the parliament can resort to them, and therefore the law will say his word in this matter," he said, wondering how the procedures of parliament are unconstitutional and the federal court approved them. Manual sorting ". Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:45 am