Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputies: Mistakes in draft amendment of the election law sent to the Presidency of the Republic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputies: Mistakes in draft amendment of the election law sent to the Presidency of the Republic Empty Deputies: Mistakes in draft amendment of the election law sent to the Presidency of the Republic

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Jun 2018, 7:44 am

Deputies: Mistakes in draft amendment of the election law sent to the Presidency of the Republic
    June 13 2018 3:02 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]MP Zana Said[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

A member of the Legal Committee of the parliamentary Zana Said, the existence of errors and additions contained in the texts of the proposed draft law of the third amendment to the law of the House of Representatives in the version sent to the Presidency of the Republic. 

"Said Said in a press statement:" The third article of the Third Amendment Law, which was obliged to cancel the results of the elections abroad and displaced and the movement of population and the special vote in the Kurdistan region added the words: if it was proven fraud. 

The Kurdish MP: "It" in the third article was added another term is the abolition of the prison vote in the Kurdistan region, while this addition was not voted by the House of Representatives, and the article on Iraq as an electoral district of the massacre of Christians has not been added to the draft.

He pointed out that "the Speaker of the House of Representatives met twice during the past few hours with the Legal Committee to avoid these errors and problems contained in the draft law of the third amendment," stressing: "Any paragraph or phrase can not be added to any law unless it is voted by Before the House of Representatives. "

Count

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:07 am