Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leading: Fatah and others will adopt a government program away from quotas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Leading: Fatah and others will adopt a government program away from quotas Empty Leading: Fatah and others will adopt a government program away from quotas

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Jun 2018, 2:37 am

Leading: Fatah and others will adopt a government program away from quotas

09:31 - 14/06/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The leader of the Fatah Alliance, Hassan Shaker Odeh, that the coalition will continue and Fatah will adopt a government program away from quotas and sectarianism is submitted to the next prime minister for the implementation, pointing to the formation of committees to write the program.
    "The coalition that was between the people and the opening opened the door to all the political blocs to join him and the formation of the government serving the citizen," he said, noting that "there are committees will be selected for the writing of the program to be adopted by the next prime minister."
    He added that "the government program that will be adopted will be far from quotas and sectarianism and will include everyone," stressing that "everyone is required to abide by the constitutional deadlines, especially that the age of the government close to completion on June 30, which calls for urgent formation of the new government."
    The return that "the next government will provide service to citizens, according to the government program that will be submitted, which will be the approval of all alliances and political forces involved in the political process." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:20 pm