Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Libya ... Evidence confirms the cooperation of the Brotherhood with the Daash and al - Qaeda

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Libya ... Evidence confirms the cooperation of the Brotherhood with the Daash and al - Qaeda Empty Libya ... Evidence confirms the cooperation of the Brotherhood with the Daash and al - Qaeda

Post by Rocky Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:15 pm

Libya ... Evidence confirms the cooperation of the Brotherhood with the Daash and al - Qaeda

09:58 - 17/06/2018

Libya ... Evidence confirms the cooperation of the Brotherhood with the Daash and al - Qaeda %D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%B4-%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A7-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ...
    The Libyan army revealed more evidence and facts that confirm the conspiracies of the terrorist organizations of the Brotherhood and the base and the country, during the course of the liberation of the city of Derna from terrorist groups.
    "The Libyan army discovered at a former headquarters of Da'dah in the coast of Darnah before it was seized by al-Qaeda, a bomb factory belonging to a terrorist called the Mujahideen of Darnah, a secret prison for opponents of the extremist organization, and an information center equipped With the latest possibilities to spread the ideology of the terrorist organization. "
    "Among the evidence was found in one of the special rooms lectures in the extremist thought expressions of the" Sadiq Ghariani, "the Grand Mufti of the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda together in Libya, and the subject of the list of terrorism.
    On the ground, the Libyan National Army has managed to tighten its grip on the last pockets of the armed forces of the base in the center of Derna by intensifying its military operations, which have been overcome by the street war with medium and light weapons for the sake of the army's leadership on the lives of civilians. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:35 pm