Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

injuring 20 people in a shooting in America and police kill suspects

rocky

injuring 20 people in a shooting in America and police kill suspects

Post by rocky on Mon 18 Jun 2018, 2:23 am

[size=32]
injuring 20 people in a shooting in America and police kill suspects[/size]

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

Twenty people were injured by a man who shot during a festival in New Jersey on Sunday, the Associated Press quoted the local prosecutor as saying. 
The shooting took place early Sunday in the Trenton area, causing the crowd to scramble to escape the scene, according to the agency, which said 1,000 people were present at the festival. 
According to the agency, the prosecutor of the province of Mercer County, Angelo Anovari, told a news conference that "four of the injured in critical condition," adding that "two suspects opened fire during the ceremony .. One of them was killed .. Thirty-three years old. " 
The United States has witnessed several criminal firearms attacks, raising controversy over the need for arms control laws.
The states occasionally witness shootings in schools and public places, leaving many dead and wounded, which makes civil society organizations and parents of students angry. 
Last February, 17 people were killed and 14 others wounded by gunfire in a school in Florida, which led to demonstrations demanding a ban on arms. 
The US president, Donald Trump, supports any tightening of arms acquisition laws and enjoys the support of the US National Arms Association for that direction during his campaign for the 2016 presidential election.

Current date/time is Mon 12 Nov 2018, 8:51 pm