Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Paris hosts international conference on humanitarian situation in Yemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Paris hosts international conference on humanitarian situation in Yemen Empty Paris hosts international conference on humanitarian situation in Yemen

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Jun 2018, 2:16 am

Paris hosts international conference on humanitarian situation in Yemen

09:30 - 27/06/2018

Paris hosts international conference on humanitarian situation in Yemen %D9%81%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%A7-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B3-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The French capital Paris will host an international humanitarian conference on Yemen on Wednesday, in conjunction with the development of field events there, amid warnings of worsening humanitarian conditions.
    The French Foreign Ministry said in a statement on Tuesday that the conference aims at studying the humanitarian situation in Yemen and finding solutions to it.
    The statement added that the conference comes at a time when major developments, especially in the port of Hodeidah, require an international and practical response to the state of emergency, pointing out that the United Nations considers the Yemeni crisis one of the most serious crises in the world, with 8.4 million people suffering from food insecurity.
    The conference will bring together the representatives of the most effective countries and international agencies in Yemen who must cooperate to find solutions to the humanitarian crisis.
    The statement stressed the need for the delivery of humanitarian aid and distribution without obstacles, adding that the focus will be on the port of Hodeidah, which reaches more than 80 percent of international humanitarian aid. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:15 am