Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Canada receives more than 100 diplomats in two years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Canada receives more than 100 diplomats in two years Empty Canada receives more than 100 diplomats in two years

Post by Rocky Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:37 am

Canada receives more than 100 diplomats in two years
    Canada receives more than 100 diplomats in two years Irq_1802646512_1529996418
    Over the past two years, Canada has received requests for asylum from 104 foreign diplomats.
    According to a Canadian Foreign Office report, 104 foreign diplomats applied for asylum in Canada from March 2016 to March 2018.
    In its report, the Canadian Foreign Office declined to mention the nationalities of foreign diplomats who applied for asylum.
    Commenting on the report, Janet Dunch, director general of the Canadian Refugee Council, said the main factor driving diplomats to seek asylum in Canada was the change in the political system in their countries.
    For his part, Beatrice Finlon, spokesman for the Canadian Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration, said that his country's laws give everyone the right to claim asylum in a Canadian city.
    "There are a number of laws and regulations that must be applied to asylum seekers in Canada.
    He added that the Canadian government does not guarantee granting asylum to anyone even if he has the conditions required to win this status. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=100590

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:36 am