Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US newspaper: Washington takes a multifaceted approach to isolate Iran from the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

world - US newspaper: Washington takes a multifaceted approach to isolate Iran from the world Empty US newspaper: Washington takes a multifaceted approach to isolate Iran from the world

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Jun 2018, 9:27 am

US newspaper: Washington takes a multifaceted approach to isolate Iran from the world
    June 27 2018 03:42 PM
    world - US newspaper: Washington takes a multifaceted approach to isolate Iran from the world 420181201641349688612
    [rtl][rtl]Trump[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The US administration also seeks to overthrow Iranian banks

The US administration is also seeking to topple Iranian banks from institutions such as SWIFT, a network that facilitates international financial transactions and increased scrutiny of Iranian affairs by the Financial Action Task Force, an anti-money laundering organization, The Washington Post reported on Wednesday. Finance and terrorism financing.

The newspaper said in a report today that the US administration takes a multifaceted approach to cut Iran off the global financial system based on the dollar.

The measures came as US officials warned US allies that they should prepare to cut oil imports from Iran to zero by next November.

A US State Department official said officials also warned allies that Washington would not make any concessions on secondary sanctions on foreign firms that would continue to deal with Tehran. 

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:31 pm