Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Venezuelan president describes Trump deputy as "poisonous snake"

rocky

Post by rocky on Fri 29 Jun 2018, 2:12 am

11:06 - 28/06/2018

Information / Baghdad ..
Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro confirmed that the European Union is subject to the United States of America and seeking together to dominate the natural wealth in his country,
Maduro said in a speech that "the European Union prostrate to Donald Trump to steal the natural wealth of Venezuela, which has the largest reserves of oil in the world at all."
Maduro described US Vice President Mike Pence as a "poisonous serpent," adding that "every time this poisonous snake opens up Mike Pens, I feel comfortable for the path you have chosen. We have defeated you and we will defeat you wherever you are and wherever you go Mike Pence."
Venezuela, which follows a libertarian approach in Latin America, is being subjected to US interference in its internal affairs in a desperate attempt by Washington to revive its plans to dominate the country, which has huge oil wealth and a coup against the legitimate president Maduro using all means, including violence and chaos.
The European Union recently listed the names of 11 Venezuelan officials on the blacklist while Trump imposed on 21 November economic sanctions on Venezuela, while Pens, who arrived in Ecuador yesterday as part of a tour in South America to increase pressure on Venezuela. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Mon 12 Nov 2018, 9:06 pm