Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yemen: killing and injuring 60 mercenaries from the Saudi aggression by sniper operations of Yemeni

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yemen: killing and injuring 60 mercenaries from the Saudi aggression by sniper operations of Yemeni  Empty Yemen: killing and injuring 60 mercenaries from the Saudi aggression by sniper operations of Yemeni

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Jun 2018, 8:52 am

Yemen: killing and injuring 60 mercenaries from the Saudi aggression by sniper operations of Yemeni  Lvl2k20180628104302-668x350

[size=32]Yemen: killing and injuring 60 mercenaries from the Saudi aggression by sniper operations of Yemeni forces[/size]

[rtl]19 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]The sniper unit of the Yemeni army and the Popular Committees has captured more than 60 mercenaries in the last 72 hours.[/rtl]

[rtl]A source in the sniper unit killed and wounded more than 60 mercenaries of the Saudi aggression by sniper operations on various fronts in the past 72 hours.[/rtl]

[rtl]It should be noted that the snipers of the army and the popular committees harvested during the 23 and 24 of this month 22 hypocrisy between the dead and wounded in the fronts of Taiz, Sorouh and Nhm and the West Coast.[/rtl]

[rtl]A source in the sniper unit killed and injured eight Sudanese mercenaries, one of them rank officer of the front of Asir and a Saudi soldier in Najran during the 23 and 24 of this month.[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/237320

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:19 am