Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

CBI signs MoU with Yunin B International International

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

payment - CBI signs MoU with Yunin B International International - Page 2 Empty CBI signs MoU with Yunin B International International

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Jul 2018, 9:32 am

First topic message reminder :

CBI signs MoU with Yunin B International International

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBE) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Yunin B International International to contribute to the development of intelligent payment technologies and electronic payment services in Iraq.
    The Central Bank of Iraq in a press statement received by "Economy News", " the Central Bank of Iraq signed represented by His Excellency the Governor Ali Mohsen Ismail on Wednesday , July 4, 2018 Memorandum of Understanding with the company" Younine BV International World "and to contribute to the development of smart payments and services electronic payment technologies Iraq " .
    Yunin B is one of the largest companies in China and most of the Asian countries in this field, in addition to being the third largest international company to issue and collect cards .
    " This memo comes in light of the strategy of the Central Bank to develop electronic payment services and open the horizons of work and competition for international companies to participate actively in the implementation of current and future plans for the electronic payment sector as well as the development of this sector and the transfer of expertise owned by this company to the Iraqi market, Easy and smooth money transfer through cards to boost trade between Iraq and China as well as various domestic and international remittance services . "
    He added that "the company intends to enhance the collection of payments to buy cards through traders using the latest technology developed by the company over years in mature markets and promising , " adding that "the support of international companies and organization of work in Iraq will contribute directly to provide the best services and provide effective competition in this the field".
    " This is the third agreement signed by the bank in 2018 with international card companies (MasterCard, VisaCard and Yunin B International) as part of its plans to expand the use of high technology to enhance card business and develop payment systems in accordance with international best practices . "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

payment - CBI signs MoU with Yunin B International International - Page 2 Empty Re: CBI signs MoU with Yunin B International International

Post by weslin3 Thu 05 Jul 2018, 7:59 pm

Diamond wrote:It's all okie dokie
    I wonder... Always something left to do. Hope it's all okie dokie.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:38 am