Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Stapes: Economic Reform Act will restore the order of the economy, which can not be repaired old law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Stapes: Economic Reform Act will restore the order of the economy, which can not be repaired old law Empty Stapes: Economic Reform Act will restore the order of the economy, which can not be repaired old law

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Dec 2013, 6:28 am

Stapes: Economic Reform Act will restore the order of the economy, which can not be repaired old laws

19-12-2013 11:46 AM

Baghdad (news) .. A member of the Committee on Economy MP / National Alliance / Ibrahim stirrup, the importance of activating the law of economic reform to support and develop Alaqsad Iraq, noting that this law is limping since he passed by the Council of Ministers. said stirrup (of the Agency news): The law of economic reform would work to get rid of Projects stalled unproductive and the privatization of some of them and make them productive as a sector of tourism, agriculture, industry and others. and continued support of this law, the country's economy because it contained materials serve import-export operations and to protect the product and the consumer, and can rearrange the national economy, which distort can not Repaired old laws. was hoping some economists that the law of economic reform for the advancement of moral motivation in the national economy in terms of identifying heading toward a free market economy through private sector participation. / Finished / 5.'s. m /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Stapes: Economic Reform Act will restore the order of the economy, which can not be repaired old law Empty Re: Stapes: Economic Reform Act will restore the order of the economy, which can not be repaired old law

Post by Neno Thu 19 Dec 2013, 8:41 am

There's more than this limping.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:45 am