Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary: Amend the law of provincial and district elections will be the first functions of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary: Amend the law of provincial and district elections will be the first functions of the Empty Parliamentary: Amend the law of provincial and district elections will be the first functions of the

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Jul 2018, 4:00 am

Parliamentary: Amend the law of provincial and district elections will be the first functions of the new parliament
    July 10 2018 08:58 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]MP Zana Said[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

A member of the parliamentary legal committee, former deputy Zana Said, that the amendment of the law of provincial and district elections will be the first tasks awaiting the House of Representatives in its new legislative session.

Said said that provincial elections will be conducted according to the mechanism and the same procedures that were applied in the elections of the House of Representatives and using the system of electronic devices themselves and electronic voting as well.

He added that "if the commission authorized the rigging of the results of the general elections, we will proceed to set a new date for the elections, and this power was previously the outgoing parliament and the government together," noting that "the holding of elections will require amendment of the election law, because the current law will face the same obstacles The dubious results are the same. "

He pointed out that "the failure to hold the elections on time and not to ratify the results on time are still gaps in the constitution has not been addressed, and some jurists believe that any subject silent about the Constitution can be legislated, if there is no legal text to prevent it."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:20 am