Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Newspaper: Tehran presses for the removal of American experts and advisers from Iraq

rocky

Newspaper: Tehran presses for the removal of American experts and advisers from Iraq

Post by rocky on Tue 10 Jul 2018, 4:19 am

Tuesday 10 July

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

according to a Saudi newspaper on Tuesday that Iran is exerting pressure to bring American experts and advisers from Iraq , pointing to Iraq can not risk and directed by experts and advisers Americans for two reasons. 

"Iran is exerting pressure on Iraq not to renew the security agreement signed with the United States in 2008, and also to remove the American advisers and experts," the newspaper Asharq al-Awsat quoted an Iraqi source as saying.
He added that "Iraq can not take the risk and remove the American experts and advisers for two reasons are linked to the need not to intersect with the Americans, and secondly, because Iraq is not technically ready yet at the level of confrontational urging without the US effort supported at all levels," according to the newspaper. 

On July 4, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi discussed with a US Senate delegation a reduction in the number of US advisers in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 18 Nov 2018, 4:48 pm