Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wisdom: America is the owner of the Kid and the political map does not need to intervene

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Wisdom: America is the owner of the Kid and the political map does not need to intervene Empty Wisdom: America is the owner of the Kid and the political map does not need to intervene

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Jul 2018, 2:00 am

Wisdom: America is the owner of the Kid and the political map does not need to intervene

09:00 - 11/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Al-Hakim warned Wednesday against the American administration's efforts toward the world and Iraq in particular, stressing that Iraq does not need US intervention in drawing up the political map of the next government.
    "The political map does not need the United States, although Iraq needs the countries that are associated with Iraq in treaties, but the border should not be exceeded in the interest of Iraq, and therefore will be rejected if there is interference," said the leader of the current Habib Party. Clear on the Iraqi issue. "
    "Iraq has good relations with all and its first enemy is the Zionist entity, the first ally of America," he said, adding that "America is arrogant and far from respectful, and for Iraq, it looks at those who work for it and respect its principles. In contrast, everyone who works to harm it is enemy".
    "Baghdad is dealing with everyone in the interest of Iraq, and Trump and others are unable to say that the Iraqi people are in a special corner, he knows that the Iraqis came out with the fatwa of the supreme authority and liberated their land from terrorism."
    He warned that the terminal of the "Kid America, especially that it is closely linked to the Zionist entity," noting that "the political management through Trump is a flagrant policy incompatible with political concepts, and the goal of material profit in the first place." End 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:55 pm