Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

(Pictures) US-Turkish patrols between Manbaj and Tripoli

rocky

(Pictures) US-Turkish patrols between Manbaj and Tripoli

Post by rocky on Wed 11 Jul 2018, 2:42 am

[size=25](Pictures) US-Turkish patrols between Manbaj and Tripoli

According to the latest agreement between the two sides ...

Narin Kobani
 11/07/2018 - 01:28
News / Kurdistan
[/size]

[size=16]On Tuesday, US-Turkish joint patrols were seen along the border between Manbaj and Tripoli in northern Syria.
According to local sources from Manbaj (Basneoz), «the United States of America and Turkey will conduct joint patrols along the line between the areas of Manbj and Tripoli, according to the final agreement between the parties».
According to those sources, «the Turkish forces will patrol with US forces on the border with Manbj, and will not enter the city».
She pointed out that «US forces recently coordinated with Turkey, drawing the administrative border between the areas of Manbj and Tripoli, according to the recent agreement between the two sides».
The same sources pointed out that «senior US officials have recently visited the city of Mecca and expressed their support for the Council of Manbaj military and civilian administration in the region».
Turkey demands that the United States of America remove the Kurdish units that it considers an extension of the Kurdistan Workers' Party from Manbij and hand them over to acceptable parties.

[/size]

• Turkey ,

• Syria ,

• America ,

• [url=http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/detail/tag/%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%86]Security Council[/url] ,

• Grapples ,

[size]

Photo Gallery

[/size]

•  

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/kurdistan/450920

Current date/time is Thu 15 Nov 2018, 8:43 am