Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

His office: Sadr prevented the fall of Abbadi twice and the Iraqi arena will produce the next prime

rocky

His office: Sadr prevented the fall of Abbadi twice and the Iraqi arena will produce the next prime

Post by rocky on Wed 11 Jul 2018, 8:13 am

His office: Sadr prevented the fall of Abbadi twice and the Iraqi arena will produce the next prime minister

Wednesday 11 July

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Political Bureau of the leader of the Sadrist movement , said Moqtada al - Sadr , Wednesday, that the latter prevent the fall of Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi , at least twice, while noting that the Iraqi arena will produce the next prime minister. 

" The factors that interact on the Iraqi arena are the next prime minister," said Diaa al-Asadi , an official of the office, in a statement received by Alsumaria News. 

"There is no today in Iraq at the level of political action the leader is optimal or better," he said, adding that "the contradictions, complications and factors that interact on the Iraqi arena are the ones that produce personalities and decide positions And make decisions. "

"It is a very complex matter that resembles the movement of small particles in a world governed by the laws of quantum mechanics and the principle of inaccuracy of Heisenberg," he said. "I do not decide whether Abadi failed politically, because the matter is not subject to personal opinions and desires." 

He continued that "the criteria of failure and political success, some of the international standards of scientific and objective, and some other Iraqi excellence," explaining that "a matter similar to the mathematical equations in which two parties, one known and the other unknown." 

"The data by which we can extract the unknown is available to us. Whatever the different ways of thinking, the result will be one because it is simply mathematics," he said. 

Al-Asadi revealed "the prevention of Sadr's fall Abadi not less than twice the least Agadir," explaining that "the interests of Iraq in a timely manner, according to the vision of the chest not to make such a change."

The political scene witnessed a wide movement among the winning forces in the elections held on 12 May 2018 to form the largest bloc in preparation for its mandate to form the next government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 15 Nov 2018, 8:56 am