Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi before going to Brussels: We need the world to stand with us to rebuild Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi before going to Brussels: We need the world to stand with us to rebuild Iraq Empty Abadi before going to Brussels: We need the world to stand with us to rebuild Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Jul 2018, 3:31 pm

Abadi before going to Brussels: We need the world to stand with us to rebuild Iraq
    July 11 2018 08:36 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

Iraq news

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Wednesday called on the international community to support Iraq to rebuild the areas destroyed as a result of the fight against an oppressive organization.

"The government has allocated a large part of the budget for reconstruction and job creation," Abadi said in a televised address before leaving for Brussels to attend meetings of the international coalition against Daqash.    

"Iraq is transformed from a defeated state into a victorious country, its security forces are striking parables," he said, calling on the international community to "support Iraq in the reconstruction of cities devastated by war against an oppressive organization."

Earlier on Wednesday, Prime Minister Haider Abadi traveled to the Belgian capital Brussels to attend a meeting of the international coalition against a pro-Western organization.

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:28 am