Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revealed the details of the last dialogue in favor with the Houthis before killing him

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Revealed the details of the last dialogue in favor with the Houthis before killing him Empty Revealed the details of the last dialogue in favor with the Houthis before killing him

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Jul 2018, 2:39 am

Revealed the details of the last dialogue in favor with the Houthis before killing him %D9%85%D9%86_%D9%87%D9%88_%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A_%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%87_%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD

Revealed the details of the last dialogue in favor with the Houthis before killing him

The lawyer of the former Yemeni president, the late Ali Abdullah Saleh, revealed what he said was the content of the recent dialogue between Saleh and members of the Huthis group before they killed him in minutes.
    "Saleh ruled out the Houthis' assassination, but he was brave when he faced a moment of treason against them," the lawyer said.
    The lawyer explained that the Huthis wanted to surrender Ali Abdullah Saleh to force him to house arrest, adding that when the Houthis entered his house they asked him to say, "I am in the face of (protect) Mr. (referring to the leader of the Houthis Abdul Malik al-Houthi) ", But Saleh, according to the story of his lawyer rejected it.
    The lawyer did not mention the source of his information, indicating that the late president refused to obey the Houthis after the statement issued by calling on the Yemeni people to rise up against them and return to the Arab ranks.
    "All were wrong, and we paid the price of our alliance with them (the Huthis), and we were the most loss," he said. "He warned Saleh from the Houthi militia one week before his assassination."
    The late President Ali Abdullah Saleh was allied with the Houthi group, which is battling Yemeni government forces backed by Arab-led forces led by Saudi Arabia.
    And before his death days Saleh had called on Yemenis to rebel against the group "Ansar Allah" Huthis, stressing his readiness to open a new page and start a dialogue with the Arab Alliance, which was followed by fierce battles between his forces and Houthis, ended with his death and a number of relatives and leaders of the " Which he led.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:19 am