Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Banker: the establishment of an investment bank will support the development of the investment proce

rocky

Banker: the establishment of an investment bank will support the development of the investment proce

Post by rocky on Tue 24 Dec 2013, 6:06 am

Banker: the establishment of an investment bank will support the development of the investment process in the country

24-12-2013 07:49 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Proposed banking expert Mohsen Ali, the establishment of a development bank with a capital investment large shareholder of a joint government and private sector to support and develop the investment process in the country.

Ali said (of the Agency news): that although the private banking sector consists of more than (40) Bank, but does not constitute either the percentage (10%) of the total banking activities in Iraq to the limited potentials and the position of passive state Tghaa who prefers to deal with the public sector on your own account.

He added that all banking transactions has become, however, the government banking sector, which consists almost (6) banks represented Balravedan and rational, commercial and real estate, industrial and agricultural, pointing out that the public sector could not be contributing to the achievement of development because of the restrictions crippling imposed on borrowers because he is still working according to the system centralized economy.

He said: You must think about the establishment of the Bank of developmental shareholder consists of private and public sector with a capital of more than 10 billion dollars, provided managed by the private sector in order to function trading system and is open to both domestic and foreign investment to contribute actively in the economic development of the country. / End / 8. h. / P

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php%3Fpage%3Darticle%26id%3D111999

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 7:27 am