Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former Deputy: Marshlands will fall from the World Heritage List

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

world - Former Deputy: Marshlands will fall from the World Heritage List Empty Former Deputy: Marshlands will fall from the World Heritage List

Post by Rocky Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Former Deputy: Marshlands will fall from the World Heritage List
    The former deputy Zeinab al-Khazraji confirmed on Thursday that the current situation in Dhi Qar province is dire and on all levels, and there is nothing in the province that indicates the elements of decent living, indicating that "the marshes will fall from the World Heritage List because of water scarcity."
    "The people of the province of Dhi Qar have been oppressed since the previous era and to this day there has not been a successive government on the country," Khazraji said in a statement received by the Journal News.

She added that "the province is living difficult and critical conditions of the deterioration of services and the spread of unemployment and the interruption of water on the province to the views of the government and did not move a finger towards the province of Dhi Qar, which has been affected for a long time."
    "The people of Dhi Qar live in difficult conditions and there are those who are left out because of water scarcity. Agriculture is over and the marshes will fall from the World Heritage List if the situation continues because of the water shortage," she said.
    "We hope that the federal government will look at this damaged province and settle it in its last days in honor of its martyrs and its presence in Dhi Qar in the service of the country," Khazraji said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:25 am